Curiosity about life in all its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people.
I am almost 18 years old, freshman of Institute of applied system analysis, Computer Science. Worked for 3 months as a B2B sales manager intern (ICO services). Currently, I am studying online at the Product University and my purpose and ambition are to find a job in product it-company. Positions in which I am interested are Junior Product manager/Product manager assistant, Product marketing manager, B2B Product sales manager.
- definition of the main units of cash-flows. - сonstruction of sales funnels. - calculation of the main metrics(CAC, contribution margin, break even).
- мapping the target audience. - finding direct and indirect competitors. - calculation of market volume by segments(PAM, TAM, SAM, SOM). - researching of market structure, ARPPU. - dishonest advantages and matrix of leadership.
B2B product sales
- networking and negotiations skills - upper-intermediate level in English
- formulation and testing of hypotheses - research for catalyst of product growth - MVP development - making comprehensive solutions based on data - optimization of the main product metrics
1. Karma — service that allows customers to order cheap meals and businesses to shorten losses